Amendment 1 as of 28 Jan, 6.50 pm:
– Only text messages are accepted. No pictures or background designs is allowed.
Using pictures is a disadvantage to many participants who do not know how to design.
What is needed is just a sincere message of encouragement. Be creative in playing with words~!
– Terms and Conditions no. 9 is added.
You may become the lucky winner of a limited edition Lawson folder!
These limited edition Lawson folders are currently available in Japan, free with the purchase of snacks, but on a first-come-first-served basis and will not be in stock when the Lawson promotion is over in end January.
We hope our support and love can sustain JKS when he’s feeling tired or down. As eels, we are his source of energy!
All you have to do is to write a note of encouragement to JKS in less than 50 words, and email it to the JKS Forever blog team. Please note that if your note does not contain any words of encouragement, it will be disqualified and you will be informed.
Submission Deadline: 14 February 2012
The winning 10 entries will be those most sincere, creative, fun or outstanding.
The prize will be sent via registered airmail to any address in the world.
Prizes are kindly sponsored by tenshi_akuma. (Thanks, Tenshi~!!)
What are you waiting for? Send in your entry now!
Find out how and read on.
You should use the exact format below for your email submission/entry.
Send your email to email@example.com
2. Preferred folder number: [choose one number from no. 1 to 5 – refer to pic above]
(the contents of your note in less than 50 words)
From (my name)
Terms & Conditions
1. Only submission in English will be accepted. Submission in other languages will be disqualified.
2. A participant can submit up to 5 entries, but every participant has a chance to win only one folder. If the participant already wins one folder with one entry, her other entries will not win more.
3. Entries that are more than 50 words (not counting Dear JKS and your name at the end) and entries that do not contain words of encouragement will be disqualified.
4. All submissions will be considered by our panel of 3 judges (who are not participating for the prize). Judges’ decision is final. No appeal will be entertained.
5. The results i.e. the 10 winning entries will be posted before 25 February 2012.
6. Winners will be asked for their address via email. Prizes will be sent in March 2012.
7. Stating your preferred folder is not a guarantee that winners will definitely get their choice. We’ll do our best to accommodate but where it is not possible, we will send winners any one of the five designs.
8. Registered airmail means proof of posting will be provided. Tracking of mail is possible, but receipt is not guaranteed. JKS Forever blog will not be responsible or liable for airmail lost in the postal process, and no compensation or replacement will be given.
9. By sending your message to us, you are thereby giving consent to us to show your message in a future blog project IF we need to use it.