Below is the translated notice from HS Media.
Team H (Jang Keun Suk & Big Brother) Greater China Region – 1st Korean album 《THE LOUNGE H VOL1》Pre-Order Notice
Date: 4 September 2011
– Multiple contradictory charms and the perfect combination of rock and electronic music
– Manifestation of invincible charm and mind-blowing power
– The torrential momentum of the first EP & his refreshing energy and presence
Hi everyone, this is HS Media!
Are all the eels ready?
Have you looked forward to this for a long time?
Now we will tell you this piece of important news. The 1st album of JKS & Big Brother’s Team H in the Greater China region 《THE LOUNGE H VOL1》will be officially released at the end of September 2011.
JKS’ era has arrived. In order to make the first shot successful and to thank all Chinese fans for their support of JKS, a special limited fans’ edition of this album will be released. This special edition of previous collection value is only available through purchase with the respective fanclubs and will not be released publicly in stores. Fans who wish to buy the special edition can proceed to pre-order with the respective, authorized fanclubs. Relevant information as below.
1. Album contents
Limited fans’ special edition comprises one CD and one DVD
CD: 4 new songs + behind-the-scenes voice recording of conversation in the studio
DVD: the MV of “Gotta Getcha” + behind-the-scenes of MV filming
[Aphrael’s note: no mention of subtitles]
Special gift: Long, foldable set of 5 postcards
2. Price of album
China: RMB 45
Taiwan: NT$ 340
Hong Kong: HK$ 80
3. Pre-order period
Tentative release of this special edition is 23 September 2011 in above 3 countries.
The pre-order starts from now. For details, please refer to the respective notices from thte authorized fanclubs. The deadline is 12 September and on 13 September, the fanclubs will report the pre-order quantity to HS Media and make payment at the same time. The albums will be distributed to the fanclubs from 23 September.
4. Album sales
The sales of this special edition will be counted in the total sales of this album.
5. Authorised fanclubs
China: (1) Baidu Sukbar, (2) KeunSukChina
Taiwan: (1) KSW, (2) JKS International Fanclub
Hong Kong: (1) Suk Star, (2) Suk Nation
6. Album delivery
This edition will be delivered to the authorized fanclubs who will then distribute to the buyers.
Source: HS Media
———————————- Aphrael’s Note ———————————-
(1) Of course I will buy.
(2) Despite HS Media’s announcement saying that this special fans’ edition is only available during this pre-order period, my personal guess is that in the near future, it may very well appear on various websites for sale too.
(3) As of now, only Sukbar has posted their pre-order notice and purchase details. Payment to Sukbar is via PayPal only.
(4) For eels in Singapore, I MAY be organizing a mass order which I will then send to one of the authorized fanclubs, but important to NOTE that our costs will be higher because of the additional delivery charges (but hopefully not that high as we’ll be sharing the delivery costs). I’m in the midst of making enquiries with the fanclub on various details including reassurance from the fanclub that the plastic album cover will not be cracked in the delivery process (think that happened before to some Chinese eels). Kindly wait for my pre-order post if you are interested.
(5) For eels in Korea and Japan, I think it is best for you to enquire through your official JKS fanclub.
(6) For non-Chinese speaking eels in other countries, I can provide the PayPal payment details and act as your communication go-between, but you have to make payment via PayPal directly to the fanclub. I think they can arrange delivery to your country directly.