[News] Jang Keun-suk’s agency says ‘nothing is decided’ over his enlistment

Credit: KPOPHERALD
最後に追加した項目-188
While actor Jang Keun-suk is frequently mentioned as one of Korea’s soon-to-enlist male celebrities, his enlistment issue has been raised once again.

On Monday, one local media outlet reported that the actor was scheduled to join the army on July 19. It claimed that he will serve as a public worker to fulfill his mandatory military service after receiving level four in a physical examination.

Jang’s agency Tree J Company, however, confirmed that the report was false, stating that he hasn’t even received a date for his enlistment. It said it will make an official statement once the date is out.

Jang, 30, has previously indicated his plan to enlist soon, as he said in March that “Switch” would be his last drama before he starts his military service. The drama ended in May.

(lotus@heraldcorp.com)

Share on Facebook
Did you like this? Share it:

3 thoughts on “[News] Jang Keun-suk’s agency says ‘nothing is decided’ over his enlistment

  1. Morning all Eels ,we don’t know the actual date of his enlistment yet ! But sure our Prince will be joining the military this year ! We are going to miss him a lot for almost two years! But anyway I will watch his Dramas and concerts DVD over and over again during this period and waiting for his come back ! Take care of yourself our Prince we eels will support you always . love you good luck good health God bless you Byebye

Leave a Comment