Original source: iMBC
English translation: Zoe from ECI (tenshi_akuma’s note: Zoe skipped some parts where the journalist describes the 5 scenes where Sa Do Chan was in disquise because eels already know what happened then.)
Jang Keun Suk presents an original type of entertainment on TV as a genius swindler who transforms himself like a chameleon.
Jang Keun Suk gives a flawless, enthusiastic performance in the SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama “Switch- Change the World” (scriptwriters Baek Woon Chul, Kim Hyun Ryu / director Nam Tea Jin / production S-Jes Entertaiment, / for short: Switch). He plays a genius swindler Sa Do Chan who looks like prosecutor Baek Joon Soo (also Jang Keun Suk), and impersonates him on prosecutor Oh Ha Ra’s (Han Ye Ri) suggestion.
First of all, Jang Keun Suk mesmerizes viewers with genius swindler Sa Do Chan’s charm which he fully radiates while he transforms himself into persons of different occupations. Besides playing a prosecutor in the drama he also becomes a doctor, a pilot, a guitarist and so on. In order to swindle, he won’t say no to any disguise and he is very passionate about it. Each time he transforms viewer’s eyes and ears are focus on it. We have made a list of Sa Do Chan’s 5 impressive transformations.
– Prosecutor Baek Joon Soo who appeared crossing the sea in the start, the prologue that give us a hint for what happens later in Switch
– Perfect in a pilot uniform, Sa Do Chan “the coolness that blew us away”
– He became a bait for the sake of a new type of drug investigation, “indie band guitarist”
– “A trailer driver” who calmly passed by an angry Oh Ha Ra
– The best of them all, “so handsome and gorgeous as if he is just came out from a comic book”, he played a man who makes your heart race even faster, the “gone with the wind” doctor
A production staff said: “I think, because Sa Do Chan is a swindler role, and there are many situations where he changes like a chameleon, the only one who could play him is the actor with a thousand faces, Jang Keun Suk.” He added: “Please look forward to watch Sa Do Chan who is back now, not as a fake prosecutor, but as a real swindler in full swing.”
Netizens responded on Jang Keun Suk’s chameleon tranformations: “Jang Keun Suk , thumbs up!” “Looking forward to see some more appereances”, “Watching his transformations is fun”, “It’s who Sa Do Chan is”, and so on.
21st and 22nd episode of the SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama “Switch” will be aired next Wednesday 2nd Mai at 10 p.m.Share on Facebook